minj's picnic site

Sunday, May 07, 2006

grab a seat........................

well,good evenin young ppls
fiz as finaly convinced me(&i ave the bruises 2 prove it)2 get me 1 of these ere "blog" sites
u must 4give me initialy.....cos i shall b talkin more shite than fiz does...if possible?

i shall also say now......i tend 2 say wot a lot of otha (nice)ppls think.......i talk 1st.....think l8r

but i shall try.............nothin ventured uh

the name from this site....well,lets just say.............im NOT gona b short of PLATES now am i.........hahahahaha..................

OMG....wot if im talkin with myself....nothin new really,but hey ho.......
UNTIL i ave grasped this totaly new concept....& HOW 2 put pics on.......b patient!!

live long&prosper dudesx

5 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said…

    Welcome to blogland Minj.

    Heard a lot about you from fiz which he insists is all true.

    I know it isn't as you've not been arrested.er..have you?

    Have fun
    4D

    (n put you're word veri thingy up to not get spammed)

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger minj said…

    greetins 4d.........

    everything uve heard......& MORE....tis TRUE!
    ur gona ave 2 tell me how 2 put my word veri thingy up....i aint gota clue....talk 2 me,like im an idiot.....lol
    ty

     
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger Candy Minx said…

    Hi Minj welcome to blogland...I'm new at it too but I can tell you right now, it's addictive and fun and so many cool people to hang with.

    Good luck, hope you gots a camera!

    Cheers
    Candy

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger minj said…

    hi candy....ty 4 ur kind words.......was kinda BULLIED in 2 it by fizz........hes such an arse,lol

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u dun have 2 put up that word verification dealie UNTIL u get spammed...i only ever got 1 n i deleted it strait away so i has nevah put mine on n talk all u want...
    l8rz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home