minj's picnic site

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

put the needle on the record..............AHEM!

greetins..............

sorry its been soooooooooo long
i doubt ne1s missed me,but pup....awwwwwx
i got me a new toy......whooo hooooo
im incredibly behind with the times i am
NE 1 that knows mr minj.....or has been 2 my house....
will KNOW....mr minj LOVES technology....
we ave it ALL....ffs
lcd....hd....ready....dvd recorders....more dvds than u can
shake a bloody stick at.....u name it....we ave it!! & not just in
1s either........ne 1 wana buy a flat screen tv.......rofl!!!

sooooooooooooooo.......me,im quite happy with my music
i ADORE music...........ave learnt the fine art of rippin cds 2 my pc
ave JUST started AGAIN 2 download music.................WOW!
i used 2 do it a few yrs ago.....but it was CRAP....i kept gettin virus's
& i was scared id get caught.....like when u used 2 tape the top 40....
on a sunday nite................used 2 SHIT myself,lol
but.............WOW.......wot AINT i downloadin now.........
im addicted.....addicted i tell u!
its my new best friend...it keeps me company on l8 weekend nites
i simply ADORE it

ive been taken rite bk 2 the cheesy days of my youth.......
EVEN downloaded a WELLER song........euwwwwwww(but its FAB,dnt tell si.....shushhh!)
but the 2 most favourite ive down loaded......1s ive lost over the years
1s i ad on vinyl............classic.........rattle&hum....u2....saw that at the pics......YEY
&.......im sorry if u dnt know WHO im on about ere....but.....
Lloyd cole&the commotions....forest fire....JEYZUS wept
1st concert i EVER saw...............mmmmmmmmmmmmm
sooooooo.........all weekend ive been sat...teary eyed....singin at the pc
awwwwwwww...........i LOVED Lloyd.....& if it hadn't been 4 that
silly ickle restrainin order he ad out 4 me............
who knows,mmmmmmmmmmmm,lol

ive warbled on....i know.....but,hey ho!!!
im off 2 download sum heaven 17 now........WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!

live long&prosper dudes x x x x

19 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger katy said…

    took a while to find this site should have asked but i am shy! pop over and say hi

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger katy said…

    oh sorry you dont know who i am clue time think spooks church!

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yay ...even ifit is abot sumtin i nos nuttin abot b n music n all :o)

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger me said…

    may as well say it here as i have already said it to your face,

    lloyd chuffing cole!

    first robbie, now this? seek therapy.
    in fact download some "therapy?"
    their first album was quite good!

    no taste. must be that fish pie you had thats killed all taste you had, off!

    tra lala!

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger minj said…

    kiss my ARSE cappycinno

    tell the world the troof........

    u WANT mex

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said…

    Lloyd Cole! The old glum rocker himself. Whatever happened to him? and do I really want to know?

    Rattle n Hum. Before Bono deified himself. Those were the days.

    Downloaded any 70's punk? Now they were the days.

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger katy said…

    thats why i keep quite as to my taste in music lol

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger minj said…

    cappys just jealous.....

    cos i can c further than WELLER...hahahahahahaha

    wot DID happen 2 mr cole dinners,uhmmmmm

    btw........hi x
    oooooooooooo....ps.....how do i get me 1 of those little pics up at the side of me name......thought it was time u nice ppls cud c Y cappy LURVES me soooooooo much....hahahahaha....

    PPS....explain it,like ur explainin it 2 a child......cant ave it all.....AHEM!x

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    get 4 d 2 tell u how minjypie

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger minj said…

    nobody tells me NUFFIN pup

    s'only U likes me......

    i may pack up & gooooooooooo

    lol

    tell me pup.....either on ere,or email it me....ask CAPPY 4 my addyx

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just love technology don't know how to use it but love it all the same LOL!!!

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger katy said…

    you need to get wired for sound girlie it helps with the technical things!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    k i will look n then imma tell u on here

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    im not havin luck 4 d teller how 2 putter piccy on here r u cappy dum b so mean 2 her i luvs minjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Blogger katy said…

    ouzo i am going to be drinking lots of ouzo soon!!!!!!!!!!!! and listening to cliffy!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said…

    The records scratched. New one please

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger minj said…

    mornin shiny happy ppls.....who am i kiddin,im talkin with myself

    time 2 turn my picnic basket in....me thinksx

    ty all...ahem!x

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said…

    Oi!! MnM! come back here. Send us yer mail n I'll tell yer how to put a pic on yer profile.

     
  • At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i bite his ankel he bovver u now listern 2 4dins n he help u doa piccy in heree\

     

Post a Comment

<< Home