minj's picnic site

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

big old car burger.........

g'day peeps

just a quicky.....har har
fiz sent me a link the other day....i dnt know HOW 2 do this....cos of me learnin difficulties...&my tardyness....www.your.tube.co.uk
FULL of angry kids............OMG......i LOVE this little ginga minga.....hes sooooooo funkin funny
ave just spent the best part of an hour....sat in front of my screen laffin.....hahahahahaha....bit p*ssed off now tho.....cos my sons quotin em.....chapter&verse!!!!

check the tourettes 1 out.............funny AS!!!
my kinda warped sense o humour.......<<<<<<<

7 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger me said…

    ooh! look at the bone....bleurgh....dont look at the bone.......bleurgh!

    daaaad, whats a butt plug?


    wanker.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    u needa post more stuff i think ur brain is disconected tha same as my 1 is

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger me said…

    sniff...bleurgh.....

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger minj said…

    d3 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww u say the nicest things

    my brains soooooooooo disconected it not true........................will TRY

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger me said…

    disconnected?

    still in it's fucking shrink wrap!

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger minj said…

    bugger
    wee
    piss
    poop................

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said…

    yer got a good new pal in pup minj

     

Post a Comment

<< Home