minj's picnic site

Sunday, May 21, 2006

bloody job worth assholes......................

gota rant bout these 2 things.....

1stly....im avin problems with my mobile phone.....i can not recieve or send pictures with my bloody phone....i ave phoned my network 5 times this week.......each time the supposed KNOWLEDGEABLE person at the other end ave assuured me that THEIR way 2 remedy this problem wud help.............like FECK it will......as of 4.50pm this afternoon......sum 1 from techinical services is gona ring me bk in 30 minutes..............cud sum 1 just ring my house phone ,check..its wor kin.....cos ave they rang me...........ave they FECK!!!!!

2ndly.....my teenage son is off on a residential in a month,with school.....get this.....£130 4 3 days worht of activities.....& a list as long as my arm of essential ITEMS he needs..........OMG....

soooooooooooo 2day,i ave stood in a sports shop....with a BILLION other moms&dads this afternoon........w8in 4 sum arsehole 2 serve me...........wud it b so freakin difficult uh.....all i wanted was a pair of size 11 karrimor walkin shoes.....any 1 wud think i was askin 4 an audience with the pope...bet that wud ave been easier.....
hence me askin SEVERAL yts's type ppls 4 a size 11........& bein told that they wud serve me in 2 minutes....i lost the plot,........yey.........................went MENTAL.................screamed....shouted.....& ranted...............got me size 11 karrimor's tho.......then my daughter asked if we cud queue 4 sum baby pink converse........errrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmm.....after w8in 37 minutes..............NO!!!!!

bet they wudnt ave been so slow if id ave walked outa the freakin shop with em..............ARSEholes...........

ne 1 rang my phone yet.......oooooooh....the numbers..... 118 118....ring&check 4 me....

live long&prosper dudes x x

15 Comments:

  • At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bastards alla m

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger me said…

    if they have a guard like dobby i would have tried a runner!
    your son has freakishly large feet!

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger minj said…

    fookin large feet.....hes a GIANT................

    im gona start & makeem,hahahahahaha

     
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said…

    sit in the lotus position and say after me...."hommmmm.....hommmmm" - relieves stress they tell me.

    Links -

    See where you've got 'Google' n stuff under where it says 'links'

    Go to 'Template'

    Scroll down to -

    'MainOrArchivePage'

    find the code for 'Google'

    Put the link in by copying the code for 'Google' but replacing the 'Google' bit with the link to the site you want to link to.
    (the < & > are shown as ( & ) here as 'comments' won't take code)

    eg (li)(a href="http://fatfizsbraindrain.blogspot.com")FATFIZ(/a)(/li)

    change ( & ) to < & > and you've got yer link.

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said…

    gizza e-mail shout if it don't work n I'll run yer through it

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Candy Minx said…

    Hey minj what a way to spend a sunday! Enjoyed your rant. I should have been a guy...

    I drink beer
    hate shopping
    and don't like to talk about my feelings.

    I like to have comfortable things and good food in the house but I don't like line ups in stores or shopping its an errand to me. Sometimes I phone places and see if they have what I want then run to go get it.

    I am enjoying shopping in Chicago though, downtown is somewhat civilized and lots of people I guess in malls o downtown stores are usually comfortable.

    Now waht about those pink converse?

    I think I want a pair too!

     
  • At 2:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    shop onputers easr

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger me said…

    have you really broken your parole terms, or are you coming back to work?

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    knock knock u in there?

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger minj said…

    am ere shiny happy ppls....

    am off work....poorly sick(cough)
    will get a propa roastin 2mora...

    ive been tagged........can sum 1 explain.......pls?

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Camie Vog said…

    finally! a post of rage!


    I love you ;)
    (er, not THAT way)

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger me said…

    ooh minj, lady love! don't let the deviant hear!
    whos mrs popular all of a sudden. don't forget the terms of your parole preclude you from contact with the vunerable and infirm. we don't want a mishap like last time do we? that was a close one!

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said…

    several large vodka's for medicinal purposes. Works fer me

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    type type type i m bored

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger minj said…

    d34..........i think u may just ova shadow fiz on the m8 front.........lol

    i need help with gettin my tag from fiz.........how the FOOK do i do it,uuuuuuhhhhhh????

    ps.......i thought EVERY1 wud ave been on msn 2nite.........ermm....obviously NOT.......

    all by myselffffffffffffffff

     

Post a Comment

<< Home