minj's picnic site

Thursday, June 08, 2006

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

OMG..........save meeeeeee....
im avin the week from HELL.....
1stly mr minge is on his annual vacation.........(he works with me&fiz...thankfuly NOT on the same dept)....WHO invents holidays uh....?
ive got him at home a full WEEK....&WOTS HE DONE....MOWED THE LAWN.....whooo hooo....scuse me whilst i fall ova backwards....not!!
the only god savin thing is...im at work....yeyey....ahem!!
how,who.......where do they invent holidays....who is it that works em out uh?u slog ur guts out 4 a whole year....wot 4???? a POXY 4 weeks holidays?
big whooo hoo.....i work 52 weeks a year....get 4 weeks off...by my sums...that
means i work 48weeks a year....5days a week....9 hours a day...7&half paid,the
rest r breaks...sooooooooo...i make that,i work....1,800 hours a freakin year...wot 4....2 get 4 weeks off uh....4give me whilst i kiss tesco's ass...&thank them 4 allowin me 2 work there,....& get 4 weeks a year off....
im not worthy....life sucks uh......................?

2ndly.......................fiz aint at work.....nooooooooooooooooooooooo
ave no decided me&fiz r the ONLY sane ppls that wrk there...every 1 else r thick
AS!!!....ive ad so many arguments this week....i was called a peasant the other day....wot 4....hangin a freakinengland flag outside my house....4 bein freakin partiotic....WOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this from a guy...whose wife walks round PERMANENTLY in a shell suit.....& doesnt know wot a freakin ASBO is......GOD HELP US ALL!!!
& then i ave the security guy from HELL lookin after my best interests....whils radin the freakin free ads......JEYZUS....so a word 2 the wise....if u cant afford ur shoppin...head on dwn 2 tesco's cum ROB us....cos he wont notice....unless ur coloured...or wear a hood....then ur safe.........FFS!!!!!

rant ova.........hurry back fizz......ur my 1 ray of light in a very VERY dark place................................MISS ya u big bafoon.....

live long&prosper x x x x

6 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger me said…

    you must be bored at night if you have time to work all that maths out. saddo!

    e17 rule!

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said…

    I work 2 12 hour days (7am-7pm followed by 2 12 hour nights (7pm-7am). If I book off 4 days holiday I get 12. 4 rest + 4 holiday + 4 rest. Technically (although they are 12 hour shifts) I work 6 months in 12. It's a hard life ain't it.....sorry

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger minj said…

    awwwwwwwwwwwww
    not fair 4d.....
    do they allows peeps with criminal records 2 work with u uhuhuh...if so....get fiz a job will ya....x

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger me said…

    and you get to handle gymnasts too. jammy git!
    swapsies. please. yes, get me a job.

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fiz isnt on holiday tho is he? Look at his blog, he has cleaned his kitchen and got his dog to speak to the world with his camera. Hardly 2 weeks in spain is it?

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home